Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I blew it!

I played a round of disc golf last night with Lana and Chad at dusk. The round started off fairly normal. I parred one, missed birdies on two and three, parred four and by then didn't really care about the rest of the round. If I don't birdie two and three, it really bums me out because those holes are so easy. Well, I birdie five and par the rest of the holes on the front nine.

Then, I birdie 10, put it right next to the basket on 11 and birdie, hit a 20 footer for birdie on 12, put it right next to the basket and tap-in for birdie on 13, hit a 15 footer for birdie on 14, tap-in for birdie on 15, hit a 25 footer for birdie on 16, throw a great drive on 17 and pick up a rare birdie, throw a decent drive on the uphill 18 to within 15 feet of the hole and DOINK! miss the putt. Not sure why I used doink there, but it felt appropriate. My putter landed spread across the lip of the basket, I think it could have fallen in or out of the basket. It fell out.

So I had a season best 9 under par, but just missed out on shooting 9 under on the back 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home